The SENCO is Mrs Perry.
She can be contacted on 01274 732068.
You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please leave a message with the office and she will contact you within 24 hours.
What are the arrangements for handling complaints from parents of children with SEND about the provision made at school?
It is in everyone’s interests for complaints to be resolved as quickly and at as low a level as possible and our SEND complaint procedure is as follows:
- the complaint is dealt with by the class teacher – the complainant needs to feel that they have been listened to and that all points raised have been addressed.
- If the matter remains unresolved, the complaint is dealt with by the SENDCo or by a senior manager.
- If there is still no resolution the Head teacher will become actively involved.
- If the matter is still not resolved, the complainant must put their complaint in writing to the Chair of Governors and the Governing Body will deal with the matter through their agreed complaint resolution procedures.
- In the unlikely event that the matter is still not resolved, the parent can then take the complaint to the Local Authority or request independent disagreement resolution and the school will make further information available about this process on request.
Due to building restrictions it is difficult to accommodate children with some mobility difficulties.
If you have any queries or would like some more information, please contact the office on 01274 732068.