All pupils in Nursery and the rest of the school are expected to wear the school uniform every day. All uniform clothing should be clearly marked with the child’s name.
The school uniform consists of the following clothing:
- Red sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan, with or without the school logo
- Red or white polo shirt or plain T-shirt
- Grey, navy or black trousers, skirt or pinafore dress
- Red shalwar kameez
- Sensible black flat heeled shoes or Plain black trainers for outdoor wear
- Black pumps or indoor shoes to wear inside the school building.
The School PE kit consists of the following clothing:
- Dark blue or black shorts
- Dark blue tracksuit bottoms or leggings
- Dark blue T-shirt, with or without the school logo.
Uniform can be purchased from the following shops:
Natasha's Schoolwear: 12 New John Street, Bradford BD1 2QZ
Uniform Shop: 11a Edward Street, Bradford, BD4 7BH
Academia Uniforms: 65 Market Street, Bradford BD1 1NE
Our school uniform aims to:
- Promote expectations of high standards for work, behaviour and appearance
- Encourage pride in the school, and a sense of belonging to the school community
- Promote the work ethos of school, by wearing suitable clothing
- Raise awareness in the community by reflecting a corporate school identity.